PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR USERS OF THE ASTON DEALERS WEBSITE
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Identidad:||ASTON DEALERS, S.L.U. con CIF B66386111|
|Dirección postal:||Avenida Josep Tarradellas 38, 08029 Barcelona|
- When do we collect your personal data?
The ASTON DEALERS® website is an informative and commercial website that collects personal data at the following times:
- Through the contact form: we have a form available on our website so that you can contact us to request information about our services or make inquiries. By completing this form, we ask that you identify yourself and provide us with your contact information.
- From our Chatbot: the web chatbot allows you to contact us directly through instant messaging. Its use does not require the user to enter personal information, but it could be the case that in the course of the conversation personal data is requested to allow the consultation to be adequately addressed.
- Before making a purchase: from our store you can browse and add the products that interest you to the cart. Once you decide to go to the checkout, we will ask you for the necessary information to complete the purchase.
- At the time of registration: if you decide to register on our website, you must provide us with personal data to complete your client file and formalize the registration.
- When you subscribe to receive information: if you wish to receive our latest news and special offers by email, we will ask you to provide us with your email.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When you send us the contact form, we will use your personal data to analyze your query, contact you to give you an answer and / or send you information that you have requested. Any personal data that you provide us during a conversation in the chatbot will be used to manage and respond to your query.
When formalizing the purchase, we will use your data to manage your order, which includes all the necessary accounting and administrative procedures associated with it. If you decide to finance your purchase
When you register on the web, we will use your data to generate a personal space that will allow you to access your data and manage your orders easily.
If you have requested the sending of information, we will manage your data to periodically send you information about our latest news and special offers.
We use the data of our clients and registered users to send information about our products or services that may be of interest to you.
Likewise, we inform you that ASTON DEALERS will anonymize your data for statistical use thereof.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
We will process your personal data during the time it takes us to respond to your query.
The data referring to purchases and transactions will be kept for the period indicated by the applicable legislation.
The data of registered users will be kept until the user decides to delete their profile or when 3 years have elapsed since the last access.
The data of the subscription to the sending of communications will be kept if you do not indicate your desire to unsubscribe.
All the aforementioned data, once the conservation time has expired, may be kept blocked for the time necessary to defend against possible claims and to comply with the legal obligations that may have been generated.
- What if the data is from a younger than 18 years old?
The website is directed and designed for professionals and people of legal age who are interested in our products and services. Therefore, minors are not expected to contact us through the web. In any case, if you are parents or legal representatives and you consider that your children or guardians have sent us personal data, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
When you send us the form, interact through the chatbot or register on the web or subscribe to the sending of communications, you are giving us your consent to process your personal data that you provide us in that context.
The data related to a purchase will be processed based on the execution of a contract between the parties and in compliance with the legal obligations that may arise.
The data of our clients and registered users can be used to send commercial communications based on legitimate interest.
- To which recipients can your data be communicated?
Your personal data will be processed by our team at our facilities and it is planned to communicate them to third parties that are necessary to fulfill our obligations and commitments with users. The third parties to whom we can communicate the data are courier companies, financial entities, public administrations, in case of contracting the financing of the payment from the web, your name and surname will appear completed in the contracting form .
- What are your rights when you provide us with personal data?
If we process your data, you should know that your rights are:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if ASTON DEALERS is treating your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data is inaccurate, or to complete any incomplete data.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: in this case ASTON DEALERS will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will stop processing personal data, with the exception that it must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new controller.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
To exercise your rights you must contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to the postal address that appears in this document. For additional information, on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html you have available forms and specific instructions on the exercise of rights.
At ASTON DEALERS we process data based on consent and you should know that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment carried out prior to withdrawal.
Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the AEPD https://www.aepd.es/
Remember that you are responsible for the data you provide us, therefore, your data must be truthful, accurate and you must keep it updated.
- How have we obtained your data?
All the data that we obtain through the web is provided directly by the user, or is generated from the data that has been provided to us.
We will only use your personal data as established in this document that is in effect at the time we collect your information. In the event that ASTON DEALERS carries out a modification on the processing of your data, it will be informed in a timely manner.
Date updated: 09/1/2020